A birthday card

Good evening everyone.

Today I have been creating some digital cards which can be seen on my personal blog (No.2).  I have separated out my rubber stamping from my digital crafting into 2 blogs.  The rubber stamping is where it has always been & from there you can access the new blog.

I chose to do some digital work for some thinking of you cards I needed to make fairly quickly - & digital is fairly quick.  We have 2 friends who need to know they are being thought about.

But just before Christmas I did make a rubber stamped card & can show it to you here.

 
It's a large white scallop card onto which I have layered a square of white card which itself has been layered onto a piece of card that has had its edges inked to tone with the stamping.  The floral corner stamp is one from the Art Deco set that was free on a magazine last year.  The small rose image is also from the set.  I cannot remember where the sentiment stamp came from.  I used a pigment ink & embossed with clear EP & treated the edges of the layer beneath the same.  The sentiment was stamped in black archival ink.  Some almost bronze coloured ribbon tied in a bow completes the card.
 
Tomorrow I have my regular visit to the chirpodist in the afternoon so I am hoping that I will get some stamping done in the morning.  Then in the evening we are out for a family meal for Bob's birthday. Once that is over it is down to the serious business for April - prepare to be "wedding'd" to death.  te he.  First is to get the ingredients for the cake & bake it at the weekend.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post