just chatting

Guess what!  I found 2 of my Christmas Cards that I had not photographed.  They had been stood on a table that had held the chocolates & nuts for Christmas & we hadn't cleared that away.  I will photograph them in the morning & put them here during the day.

Today has been a bitty day - it started with my exercise session, then some shopping for dinner, including ingredients for the cake as I hadn't done that on Monday as planned.  Then, as I had forgotten to ask Nadine for her cake tin I had to pop out again & buy a cake tin.  It's always handy to have a medium size in the cupboard. My original one got thrown away a couple of years ago as it was very much past its sell by date.  I had had it a very long time.  So a nice new tin.

Tomorrow is definitely cake day - after my exercise session.

Exercise was hard work again today but get this first week over & it should be OK.  Think I will also go back to swimming next week I should have "loosened up" enough.

Over the last couple of evenings I have been searching the Internet for ideas for the clubs - trouble is I see things that aren't quite the club & get sidetracked. Never mind its good fun.

Thats me today I am afraid - hope you are all well.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post