just chatting

Well, another day without any stamping done.  It's all because I cannot find that card.  I am spending all my time turning things upside down looking for it.

I did stop for a while though as tomorrow evening is the first 2013 meeting for Mold II members.  It was actually their night last Tuesday but the snow put paid to that.  Fortunately the hall can have us this week & they haven't had to miss a meeting. So I had to make sure my box was ready & that I had made up the goody bag for the person who has won the 2012 Show & Tell prize.

Also this morning I gave my wedding cake its final feed of brandy.  Smells delicious, but best not to stand too near it with a naked flame.  In about 2 weeks it will be time to marzipan it - & oh how fast the time is going now.

Hoping to find time tomorrow for some stamping - & will probably show you my invitation photos.

Having been telling you to stay warm it now looks like the advice is to stay dry.  Never mind spring & summer aren't far away.

'Bye for now.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post