just chatting

I have had a great day today with Sue.  As usual we spent a lovely few hours generally chatting & catching up on crafting news.

A while back I researched Sue's family history for her & today I took all the data around to her on a usb stick for her to send out to an Aunt in Canada.  I had to explain to her how to put the data on her own computer if she wanted - although when I had finished the research I had printed it all off & created a book for her.

We did of course talk about rubber stamping & things we were thinking of doing craft wise in the new year.

Before I left to go to Sue's I couldn't resist the scene outside the house.  I don't know what it has been like around your area but for 2 days we have been in the middle of fog.


this is the field across the road outside our front door


another attempt at the same view


I think this is the favourite for me because of the grasses (which are actually the hedge) at the front.
I will have to make a page with this photo & one of the others.

Isn't our natural world wonderful.  It wasn't quite so foggy today as it was yesterday but I didn't get the chance yesterday to take any photos.  Then today as I drove to visit Sue it turned into clear blue sky & sunshine as I got closer to Mold !!!!!!

If I create a page I will show it here.  Sorry - not managed any stamping must put that to rights over the weekend.  Mind you I have said that before & also I have to start thinking about the flowers for the reception.  Today we realised there are only 17 weeks to go.  Oooh!

More tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post