mold january show & tell ...............

........... a late entry.

I had an email from Joan Brookes apologising for not making it to the club meeting & that she had a made a card for the Show & Tell & sent me a photo of it.,

So here it is - you will remember it was based on a sketch .............


I love the colours Jo - very nice card indeed.
Please bring it with you in February so that we can see it in the flesh - so to speak.

I mentioned the other day about Bob taking me to the Mold meeting on Thursday because of my card "screeching" - well it was already booked in for Friday morning to have coils changed & when they rang to check if I was taking it to them because of the snow I told them about the new problem.  So the repair work was put off until this morning when they could get the necessary part to repair the new fault.  It was the power steering belt.

So now I have a car that since just about November has had a new rear tyre, a new battery, 2 new alternator belts (there is a primary & secondary one evidently)m, now new coils & new power steering belt.  Hopefully that is me for a while.  Cars - I don't know what I would do without mine - but they do frustrate me at times.

Anyway shortly we are off to Cheshire Oaks to the cinema to see "Les Mis".  I hope they have got the heating on, at least the roads are pretty good.

Keep warm & safe in this weather.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post