Wedding Diary - page 2

Actually - I suppose this should have been page 1 really as it was the first part of everything that has to be done.



We didn't want anything fussy & I already had the "wedding invitation" stamp from Russ & Nadine's wedding, so I decided to have the scallop edged cards & do some simple dry embossing.  I didn't sit there with an embossing tool & a stencil though - get away! - I had a small embossing folder & it went through the Big-shot.

The invitation stamp came from Inkwell the local Company who come to the festival - I had already found the "Save the Date" stamp which was close in font style.  But at the Autumn festival I spoke to them & they created the matching "menu" stamp.  I have altered the invitation stamp as it had joined hearts under the words which I didn't want - so cut them away.  So that I can find them again should I need them they are stored with their original stamp.

Will be back later with last night's photos.  'Bye for now.


Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post