mold meeting

Well despite the weather 6 brave souls made it to the meeting tonight - those who didn't attend would have been the ones with further to travel & therefore very sensible.  I hope those ladies who did attend had a safe journey home.  I think the conditions are likely to really kick in during the early hours of the morning.

I was chauffeur drive (gosh have I spelt that right?) as despite knowing that the problem I had with the car could be fixed tomorrow - another fault seems to have developed.  It was find as I went around in the morning & afternoon but when I went to drive to the meeting as I turned the steering wheel to move there was an awful screeching noise.  I am certain it is not the clutch it wasn't that sort of screech.  So Bob took me to the meeting - in fact he stayed & read his ebook & chatted to the ladies.

I have lots of photos to load here - which I will do tomorrow.

Please please take care over this spell of weather - don't make any unnecessary journeys & wrap up warm. 

Back tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post