member news.........

............ & so it continues - you have been busy ladies.

I had an email from Joanna of Mold club today saying that recently she had had successes & wins with her work.  So I asked her to send me details & here they are;

The challenge for this card & the next ones I am going to show you is over at Michael Strong Stamps & for this challenge the theme was set around Thanksgiving time & was to show what you gave thanks for.




This challenge was to use the tree image at the top of this set of photos.

The Mold ladies will probably remember that at the November meeting Joanna showed us all how to make a delightful folded paper tree.  Joanna used the tree on a card challenge & it was voted to become the cover design for the month of December.

Please pop over to Joanna's blog & take a good look around - you will find more about the cards here & things she has done at club nights & lots more.  Click HERE

That is me for today - I have entered a couple of challenges today - will write about them tomorrow..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post