Brrr! It's cold

Well I didn't have a day out with Nadine after all today. 

It wasn't really the weather for popping in & out of dress shops (& dresses come to that).  Nor was it good for choosing shoes - as whilst having a shower the other day a shampoo bottle dropped on my foot & bruised one of my toes.  Ouch!

As it turned out it was just as well as when I went out to the car to pop to the craft shop I had a problem with it (the car that is - not the shop) & had to scout around to find someone who could sort it for me.  The outcome I need 2 new coils (which have something to do with the engine sparking & starting!) - the parts have to be ordered in & the car will be fixed Friday morning.  In the meantime it is OK to drive - which is good as tomorrow is a busy day.

In the morning I have a hairdressers appointment - then it's the day for my monthly lunch which of course is followed by the first meeting of 2013 for the Mold club.

Our last meeting in November seems such a long time ago.  It will be really good to see everyone again & of course to start to see photos on here of club work.

Keep wrapped up warm in this cold weather won't you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post