Wedding diary - page 1

Ha ha - you thought I had forgotten didn't you!

Last weekend I finally got around to making the cake so I thought I would start this set of posts by showing you the photos I took of the wedding cake.  Yes - I have taken photos of the cake at this stage.  It's all going in an album - wedding preparations, then wedding, then honeymoon.


Sad isn't - even a photo of the ingredients ......... & ..........it's not complete
because the Brandy's not there.



& there it is - the cake.
It has now been fed with Brandy twice & smells gorgeous.
I will probably feed it once more then leave it wrapped until I marzipan it.

Next week I start on the table decorations.  But the next "wedding post" I do will be to show you the invitations etc.

That's me then - keep warm & safe in this cold weather.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post