my latest challenge cards

Yesterday I entered 2 challenges.

The first one is for a challenge at CD Sunday Challenge where the theme is Vintage Vogue.  Here is my card for that challenge


The second challenge was over at Less Is More where the theme is a one layer card on Sports or Exercise.  Here is my card for that challenge.


I love this little footballer stamp.

You can read about the football one on my personal website which is HERE & the CD Sunday challenge one is on my new bog for CD & Digital work which you can access at the top of my home page.

More tomorrow, after I have been out for the day with Nadine - weather permitting of course.

Make sure you keep warm in this very cold weather & if the snow comes go with care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post