Oh Christmas Tree!

Oh dear - that is the end of Christmas.  Today we took down the cards & dismantled the Christmas Tree.  Everything is back in its own little boxes & the whole thing tucked away at the back of a cupboard until next December.

It always looks so bare doesn't it after everything is packed away.  But at least here we have Bob's birthday cards on display so still a bit festive.  We had a lovely family meal on Friday night for his birthday, at the Cheshire Cat - most enjoyable.

I have put all the handmade Christmas Cards on my dining room table & will start to photograph them later in order to show them here over the next few days.  They are all absolutely lovely - I can't wait to show you.

One of the first things to do this coming week is to return to my exercising after the Christmas break & then to sort my craft room, reorganise where I have things sitting, in order to accommodate my Ebosser. Then I can start playing properly.  But between gym & craft room I have to make my cake so that will be either Monday afternoon or Tuesday.

I hope you are all having a good weekend & that you enjoyed your Christmas & New Year.  Soon time to see you all again at club nights.  Look forward to it.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post