gremlins in the house...............

........ yesterday when taking a break from tidying I did some stamping & managed to put some of it together on a card.

This morning I made 2 non-stamping cards for challenges & brought them downstairs to photograph.  I then remembered the card from yesterday & went back to the craft room to get it to take a photo of it at the same time.

No such luck .......... I cannot find it anywhere.  I am sure I left it on my desk ready for photographing today & also the other pieces I had stamped.  Those pieces are on my desk - not the card.

I have turned the place upside down - well not literally that would defeat the object of the tidying - no sign.  I am completely confused & mystified.

So I will have to start again tomorrow.

Hope you have had a good weekend. I have to say it is nice to see the back of the snow - it's very pretty but does disrupt lots of things.

Night night.  More tomorrow.

Comments

  1. You're the second person *today* who's said they've lost a card they'd made! This other lady is in Australia though so I doubt there's a connection :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post