To meet or not to meet

................ that is the very important question.

I am talking about the Mold II meeting tomorrow evening (Tuesday).  My feeling at the moment is that it would be safer to cancel - I will ring the community centre later & see what they are doing during this weather.

I would have difficulty at the moment getting out of my road as a lot more snow lad during the night & it is still snowing now.  But my main concern is for conditions at the end of the evening when everything freezes.  When I ring the centre I will ask about the possibility of having the hall next week & postpone rather than cancel.  I will be back later.

I will email or ring everyone today if the decision is to cancel or move.

Take care everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post