mold 2012 project - part 3

Today's project photos are those from Sheelagh.

Here is the stamp Sheelagh decided to use;


Sheelagh has put all her samples into a book, which she did with a previous project as well, & has also written a description about each one.  I have photographed the outside of the book & then each page;



a second view of the book to show the spine made from curtain tape


















& the label on the back page

That is beautiful Sheelagh.  As I said above, the photos have been taken with the cards still in the book & I have decided I am going to go back & photograph each card again because many of them open in different ways - eg - easel cards & stepper cards - & I think they should be seen properly.  So! I will do that tomorrow.

I have been meaning to remind everyone that if you click on any photos in a post on the blog they open in another window & are larger.  If there is more than one photo in a post you can move with the arrow key through all of the photos once that window is open.

Wasn't it great to see the sun again today?  I believe the forecast is for more snow tomorrow with some rain to follow - so make sure you are well protected against the weather & stay warm..

Night night - sleep well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post