Mold 2012 project - part 1

Did you see the yellow light in the sky for a little while this afternoon.  Promise of better things to come?  I hope so.

This post is the start of a series of posts showing the 2012 projects.  Some members have made complete cards & some just toppers to be used as & when, then some a mixture of both.

Today it is the turn of Lynne from Mold club.


This is the stamp that Lynne chose to use, & here are her cards. I am not going to write comments, but if I feel something calls for it, then I will.







this one an aperture was cut out of the frame with the little flowers stamped behind it





So! I hope you have been working on your 2012 project.  Those ladies for Mold club who did not attend last week - if you have taken part in the project please bring your cards in February.

I have another set to show you which will probably be put here tomorrow.  Then I have another project lent to me to photograph at leisure.  So that one will be later in the week.l

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post