two cards today - but sad reasons

Hi everyone

I said I would be back later & it is to show you 2 cards I had to make earlier today. In a way it seems wrong to be showing you these cards as unfortunately once again I have received sad news.  This afternoon I heard of the passing of a colleague from the non-craft group that I support. So another sympathy card to be made - in fact I made 2 as I made one from the group as well.



It is so sad to hear this news at any time but at the beginning of a new year for me brings extra sadness. I know in my heart that those receiving these cards will not take in the fact that they were made specifically for them (until perhaps later) - but I find that by making them I can then put inside my true feelings & thoughts & not those of others who did not know the people & family they are being sent to.

A wish for happier news through this year.
 .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post