just chatting

Good afternoon everyone & what a nice day it has been despite the wind.

Had various things to do today that had me pottering around the area - but I did find time to finally (well since Christmas) put my lovely Ebosser in its official place in the craft room.

I had an email from Caroline regarding the cards that were featured from Mold II using her stamps & she has left a comment on the blog.  So pop back & see it.  She hadn't realised that I had already done Mold cards - so she will be going to take a look at those too, & of course when CSNW show theirs next week.

Tomorrow I should be having a day out with Nadine - which will happen unless the weather is really awful.  I think we will be looking for shoes tomorrow to go with my outfit.  Although - I will not say that I won't have a look at outfits too - as you never know.  But I think I am settled on the one I that bought before Christmas.

I did do some stamping the other day - the cards were for a couple of challenges -


This one was for a sketch challenge.  The blue border is a small stamp the size of inchies - so I just repeated it across a strip of card stamping alternately without re-inking.


This one was for a "spots & stripes" challenge. At first I was going to use 2 of Caroline shaped stamps that had dots & strips on them - but then in my scraps box I spotted (pun intended!} these 2 pieces of paper.

So! that is me for today. More tomorrow.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post