mold 2012 project - part 2

Today's project photos are those from Joanna

Here is her chosen stamp - lots of scope there I think -


& here are her ideas - 





need to pop in & say something about this one.
Do you remember the card we made last year with the silicon gel behind the image to "puff" it up?
That's the technique Joanna has used on this one behind the birds heads. It does show up.





couldn't help the shine due to the acetate










fascinating shape


stamping on slate

Great selection & as you saw Joanna had put descriptive stickers with some of them & most of them had a description on the back - but I didn't think I would photograph that as well.  Sorry.

Tomorrow I should have those brought in by Sheelagh if my photography goes OK.

Continue to keep safe & warm.

Comments

  1. Stunning work - would love to learn the toilet paper technique. Dot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dot - I thought we had done the toilet paper technique at club - but perhaps it was before you joined us. Remind me at club night & I will explain

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post