mold january meeting - part 2

Time for the second set of photos from the Mold meeting last week.  This time it is for the project of the evening using the wood mounted stamps in the Christmas pressie packages.


a really nice Clean & Simple card - less is always more & the colours are lovely


I love these neutral colours & the block "quilting" is absolutely great


When I first looked at this photo I thought the card had an Art Deco look about it - probably mainly due to the top image.


Another lilac card & I like the panel down the length of the card - that layout works really well.


These strips are not stuck down - so I expect to see a totally different layout later.  So watch this space.


Now we are not sure where this one is going to end up.  I think the idea was that 2 sections would be put together to make a "bauble" style object.  There is a lot of fiddly work there.  I think this could be another - watch this space.

Same finishing message today - please stay warm & safe in this cold weather.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post