Mold II photos - part 1

Here I am with the first set of photos from Mold II meeting last night & they are of the Show & Tell where the theme was a Book Title.  I was really  looking forward to this & I was not disappointed.

Here are the cards;


A really beautiful card - Black Beauty


Isn't this a great tea-pot?  yes - Alice in Wonderland
(Mad Hatters Tea Party?)


Another lovely card for Black Beauty


This one had us stumped & at first I thought - Ah! 50 States - 50 Shades of Grey?..... but what are the letters about!  That is the magic word - letters - cos it is - Letters From America.  Very clever.

Ah ha, there it is - someone had to do it - 50 Shades of Grey.  Very saucy.
Actually I've got that stamp.


I love Jemima Puddleduck - I even named my lovely Volkswagon Beetle after her.
Beatrix Potter Tales
not sure that was the actual title.

Well done ladies - we had fun going through those.

Back in a minute with more photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post