just chatting

Good morning & how are you all?  Have you all survived the Christmas & New Year celebrations?

I do hope everything went well for you all & you had a good time.

Bob & I spent New Years Eve at Gareth's House along with Nadine & Russ which most enjoyable.  Russ had worked all day so he was a bit shattered & Gareth seemed to be fighting off a cold.  We didn't do anything earth shattering - sat & chatted then had a nice nibbles type supper & watched the New Year come in on the TV.

Yesterday it was a family day at our house - although one of the family was missing - as Russ had to work all day.  Still! he wasn't left out - I plated a meal for him which Nadine took back home for him.

Today Bob & I are chilling out again.  For us this is a holiday time, as Bob always takes 2 weeks off around Christmas & New Year, as he has a birthday at the end of the week.  So he returns to work after that.  So Friday sees another family get together & this time we are hoping for his grand-daughter to be joining us.

I haven't played with my ebosser since I told you about it a few days ago.   But I have had a thought as to how to get that tree to cut better if my extra rubber mat doesn't work.  I think I will have to run it through twice remembering to turn it a little for the second pass.  I hope it works as I have a couple of thin dies I have been waiting to try.

I hope to do some stamping tomorrow as I am need of some birthday cards.  But first I will have to tidy my desk as I left it in a bit of a mess just before Christmas.  I also have to make room for the Ebosser - it needs a permanent place to store & use it in.

Between Christmas & New Year I received several emails from rubber stamp Companies that I deal with about their Sales.  So I have been able to pick up some nice things for your raffle prizes.  Whilst the sales are still on I think I might go back & have another look - see what else I might find.

Well - although this is another chill out day I do have some things to do so I must pop off now & see to them.

More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post