CSNW photos - part 1

Hi

Big big apology for not blogging the photos yesterday from Wednesday's CSNW meeting, but I had a really busy day including a long meeting in the evening & it was only as I settled down in bed I realised I had forgotten it.

The first set of photos are of their Show & Tell where the theme was a card using the colours black, white, navy & lime green.


What a great card for a child & all the colours catered for.


I love the layout of this card - is that a pale blue I see slipped in there?


Wow - isn't she elegant.  A beautiful card.


This card is one of those CAS cards
(Can't remember?  Clean & Simple)


How nice to see the darker colour chosen as the base colour.  Very elegant.


Another elegant lady image on this card - also another CAS design I think


Aha! someone else thought the silhouette image would make a good card for this challenge.
A member from Mold II used this same image I think


This is a really lovely card & I have managed to spoil it by taking a fuzzy photo.  I really am sorry.


Beautiful card in a stepper design......................


........... & here it is - stood up.


Isn't she adorable - & I managed to take the photo without getting a reflection of myself in the lime green mirror card.

I will be back in a short space of time with the photos from the evenings project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post