Mold photos - part 2

Hello again

Well, here I am with the second set of photos from the Mold meeting last Thursday.  This time it is of the project which was the "triple stamping technique".

I am not going to be explaining how this was done as each of the clubs will have the chance to learn this - it is really effective.  Joanna took this session so I became a sit down (& do as I am told?) member of the club.  I promise I did behave myself.

Here are the photos


This is a beautifully clean card & if I have remembered right it is the one made by Ffion - Clare's daughter - who spent the evening with us.


I love these silhouette wispy flower images & doesn't it work well on this card.


Very pretty - even had time to colour it in!!


Hey! That's my go - I only had black & white card & black ink with me.


Now! did they pinch my stamp or did I pinch theirs.  That is a really great design - love the way it is presented.


Love this one - shows a larger design off really well.


Very delicate colour & that apple blossom stamp is so pretty.


Ooh - a colour theme going on here - great design - there is another of those floral designs that work so well.


What a beautiful butterfly & we have that colour again.  Funny how colours get chosen like that.


Very autumnal feeling to this one.  Autumn in Paris rather than spring!  
Isn't it actually April in Paris that I am thinking of?

There you have it ladies.  It was a most enjoyable project & as I have already said I will be showing the other 2 clubs how to do this as well.

Tomorrow I will pop in & show you the extra project that Joanna brought along with her, & I will be showing that to the other clubs at some time as well.

Enjoy your weekend & this rather nice weather.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post