Just chatting

Good morning & what a nice bright sunny day it is too.  Bit blowy though - but hey you can't have everything.

I trust you all had a good weekend.  We just pottered really - & had Nadine & Russ round for dinner yesterday evening.

This morning I have made a card for the CD Sunday challenge blog & surprise surprise my card is the first entry.  I think I have only ever done that once before as the ladies are usually pretty quick at joining in.  You can read all about it on my digital blog but here is a picture of it;


There is some 3-d work involved & some jewels for a bit of bling, & for a change I actually have someone that it can be sent to.

Tonight is my April meeting at HSNW - have you had your letters about the festival?  If so do get your ticket requests in straight away as the printer couldn't produce the forms as quickly as we wanted & they were a little later going out than Liz likes.

Have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post