just chatting

Hi
Thought I would pop back for a little post.

I have today made a card - but unfortunately cannot show it to you at the moment - as it is a digital one & part of my May challenge for CD Sunday Challenge blog as guest designer.

I have already written the post which is scheduled for Sunday 5 May - so that is when you will be able to see it - if you are interested.  I have now completed 3 of the 4 challenges for the month - the remaining one is giving me the biggest problem.  Fortunately it is the one for the end of May - so I do have a bit of time.

I hope to pick up on my rubber stamping at the beginning of May - after the holiday?  But before that for the 2 Mold clubs I am not taking the project for their April meetings - so I am looking forward to learning how to make something.

When I take a break from wedding things I am searching the Internet & other sources for ideas for the clubs meetings.

Right, that is it for today.  Time for my beauty sleep  (no comments please).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post