Just chatting & HSNW Festival

Hi everyone - well I had a very nice HSNW meeting last night & I felt I must tell you that the tickets are going fast for the festival - so if you haven't ordered yours yet -you had better do it tomorrow or you could be disappointed.

Today my car has gone in to try & get its problem finally sorted & I have on loan a very red Fiesta.

I set apart a little time today for crafting & had a play making Washi tape.  I did hit an initial snag - I tried working on wax paper from inside a cereal box.  Didn't work - DSST stuck fast.  But it worked much better on my non-stick craft mat.  I therefore recommend that when we are doing this on your club nights that you bring one of those mats.  If you don't have one - you can buy packs of 2 liners for the oven at quite a reasonable price.  They are very useful for crafting on.  I also learnt that when you place the DSST on your worksheet & the instructions I looked up states place lightly - it means place lightly.  Will be playing some more to get you some good examples.

The other thing I worked on was the magic slider card that Mold II will be doing later.  I had lost the instructions from when I did it before - I had cleared down a lot of my PBC workshop notes & that's where I had stored it.  Anyway I found a slightly different way to do it - so had to have a practice run.  I have only got to the templates stage today - as I documented each stage on a master template.  Tomorrow I will make one properly as a sample.

So that is my today - I hope you all have had an interesting day as well.  Have a lovely evening.



Comments

  1. Got my (4) tickets yesterday :) Can't wait. Good idea about the non-stick craft mats for the Washi tape, I know Aldi/Lidl (they're interchangeable!) often have them, as you mentioned, very reasonably.

    I'm about to pop upstairs for a little crafting time - got to get sorted for Thursday ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post