Mold photos - part 1

Good morning everyone & what a lovely morning.  Is it going to hold out until Thursday?

So! as promised here I am with the photos of the Show & Tell at the Mold meeting on Thursday evening when the theme was a card using Black, Navy, White & Lime Green.


A good use of the colours & how nice to see a different shaped card.  I think I have it up the right way although fortunately I don't think - for the photo - it matters.


A lovely bright card & a great design.  Keep this one in mind as you are going to see some extra photo from the Mold meeting.


A really dainty design, elegant design.


She is delightful.  I haven't got any "Gorjuss" images they are really sweet.
A beautiful card.


How about this for exotic!  A really stunning card


What a stunning design.  When I look at cards like this I wonder to myself why I am not doing more like it.
Repetitive designs really do work well.


Talking repetitive - another unusual design.  I forgot to ask if this was created with a die or if it was actually a lace template.  (note - the e should have an acute over it - the word is "lasay" not "lace" 


A lovely scenic card - Lavinia's images work so well for this colour scheme.

A great group of cards ladies.  I think every club pulled a face when I gave out this colour scheme yet every card has been really interesting.

So there is your first set of photos from the meeting - there are 2 more to come.  But Bob & I are going out for quite a bit of the day - so it may be tomorrow before I put the rest up.  If I do have time tonight I will put another set up then.

A piece of information for the Mold ladies - I spoke to the centre yesterday about the music.  The lady I spoke to was a bit surprised about the people in the entrance hall so she is going to look into matters.  I explained we weren't against the people practising but that it had got a bit ridiculous that evening.  We don't want to spoil their fun - but consideration has to be given to others & we were there first.  So watch that space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post