Just chatting

Hi - I hope you are still living in the same place & have not been blown away with this awful wind.  It is really blowing our trees about.

A day today of tidying little things up for the wedding - just one week! - I can't believe it.  Just putting items that have to be taken to the hotel the day before all ready in one place.  Things like the menus, guest book pages, names, table plan etc.  Not forgetting of course the flowers & cake.  Also, in the spare room, I started laying out the clothes I will be taking on holiday & making a list of what I need to get (if anything).

Tomorrow is a busy day - I am having my hair done in the morning. I don't normally have it done every week  but I am trying to make sure that it goes the way I want next week.  Then it is also the day for my monthly lunch & in the evening the April meeting of the Mold club.  I shall only be dealing with the "business" of the meeting - Joanna, one of the members, is going to take the demonstration part of the evening. So I can relax a bit & have a play.

So! that means that on Friday there will be some photos for you to look at from the meeting.

Keep safe in this awful weather - more tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post