just popping in briefly

Hi everyone
Thought I would pop in briefly to say thank you for all the kind messages we have received regarding "my husband's" state of health.  :)

He is feeling a lot better now & it really was just as well we didn't go away as it hit me on Saturday night.  But I have had a much milder attack & feeling quite good today.  Oh yes I have, evidently, spelt it wrong it is Noro not Novo - so there you go.

We have already had a few photos sent to us by wedding guests & as soon as I can sort them & find a nice one I will post it here.  We hope to see the official photos early next week.

With regard to a honeymoon - we are going to try & go away for a night or two later this week if we feel up to it, then go out to Brittany later in the year.  Malta?  Well we may do that another year - but these things  - strangely - do happen for a reason.

I hope all of you have managed to keep well.  Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post