csnw photos - part 2

I am back.  This time with the photos from CSNW project at their meeting last Wednesday.

They had been due a visit from Caroline, who was unable to attend after all & I had to think of something pretty quick.  So I took along card, papers, all my boxes of embellishments & a sketch & this is what they made.

First here is the sketch


& here are their cards


Pretty colour combination & I like the way the button embellishment has been coloured to tie in with the paper.  That owl is rather cute too.


Nice spring like finish to this one - with some decoupage to raise the flowers.


In this one the sketch has been turned on it's side - very effective - & a nice Christmas card for someone.


A really nice combination of papers - all complimentary to each other & that lacy ribbon completes it nicely.


The snowy background paper looks good in both colours - very pretty.
Another nice Christmas card for someone.


What a nice bright card - love those teacups stacked up & their matching teapot.


This one is a work in progress - I think it was going to have someones name on it!


A great colour combination again - just right for the little frog in the corner & love those pegs.


A bright card & I love the way that Pooh seems to be sitting on the edge of the Happy Birthday strip.


That snowy background works well with non-Christmas papers as well.



This card wasn't quite finished as the person who made it wasn't sure where to put the flower buttons - so we laid them out 2 ways taking a photo of both to see which she preferred. I like both - but think the lower one might just have the edge.

So there we are - I am uptodate with those now.  My next tasks are some domestic duties - then I will update the club pages a little later on.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post