can you help?

Good morning ladies

Yes - can you help!

I am looking for a photographer for our wedding day.  The other weekend Nadine & I went to a Wedding Fayre at Northop Hall & one of the main reasons for the visit was to check out photographers.

Well - they are having a laugh aren't they?  I explained that I didn't want piles & piles of photos but would like them on  DVD.  £600 was the lowest quote.

So! if any of you are, or have friends who are, good photographers perhaps you could ask if they would like to help me out.  I am not expecting it done for free - just at a reasonable cost.  I mainly like the relaxed off the cuff photos - but would like one or two nice "posed" ones. I am hoping that guests will take photos & send me copies - because they will be the off the cuff ones.

Right - I am off upstairs to start sorting Christmas cards as I am very behind in that task.

'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post