Exercise update

Yep - you have got to believe it - I am going to let you know all about my exercising, so there.

Actually I did quite well today considering that I didn't go all over the weekend or yesterday.  Have only been back home abut 15 minutes - so heart rate beginning to slow down.

I managed in total 30 minutes on the Treadmill & get this 5 minutes on the Swingy Walky thing & 10 minutes on the Harley Davidson. My! was I warm when I finished.

So if I can manage that again each day this week I will have moved on a bit.

Hope to be back later with craft news.  Hope you have a good day despite the weather.

I am sure all our thoughts are with the parents of the little Welsh girl who is missing.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post