Exercise update

Yes! I did make it today.

I have just got home & thought whilst I am cooling down & letting my heart rate settle I would let you know how I got on this morning & then put up the photos from last night's CSNW meeting.

It was quite busy there this morning - so I had to use the treadmill first - so I did 20 minutes on there.  next I tried the Harley Davidson & Swingy Walky thing - but only managed 5 minutes on each.l  My knees started feeling the strain.  I expect because I missed a day - because I have found that I can go up & down stairs a little easier now.  So I went back on the treadmill for another 15 minutes.

So not too bad really.  Didn't go for a swim - must get back into that.

Right off to load the photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post