Just chatting

Hi ladies
Yesterday I spent a few hours with Sue - we popped down to Hobbycraft to check it out as it has had a revamp.  They seem to be doing workshops there too - not sure if they were just for children - although that would possibly be it at the moment because of half term.

After spending some money we popped along to Frankie & Benny's for lunch.  A bit of a mistake because as well as the loud music they always play - again, it is half term - & there were rather a lot of children there.  Don't get me wrong I love children to bits - but can someone tell me how so much noise can come from a little body Still it was nice to sit & chat & catch up on news.

Thursday afternoon I made some quick Christmas cards - the lick & stick sort as I call them. Last year I made a set of cards for Bob to send out to people he sends to - so as someone had given me this pack I thought I would do them for him to use this year,



 
So that's 15 actually completed - quite a few to finish & loads more to make.  Better pull my finger out.
 
Have a great weekend whatever you are doing - but wrap up warm it really is quite chilly out.  We got to feel just how chilly when we went to Asda for our shopping as just as we were finishing the fire alarms went off & we had to leave the store.  Ooh, it was cold standing around.  When we were allowed back in it smelt like one of the bread ovens may have over heated - they didn't call the fire brigade so must have dealt with it themselves.
 
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Cute cards Gloria - I made 16 GoldWing-themed ones last night and have made around 40 others (lots of different styles - I get bored easily). Heading back up there to do some more soon, just seen some lovely ideas I have to go try....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko