2012 Project - Mold II - Elizabeth

 We had a very good meeting last night & there were lots of photos for me to take.  In fact, too many to take during the evening.

Four ladies brought in their 2012 project cards.  Two were in folders, so I have brought those home to photograph over the next couple of days.  The other two ladies had made just a few cards so I took the photos of those.

The challenge for 2012 at Mold II was to use one stamp in as many ways as possible & here are the ones brought in by Elizabeth.  The stamp she chose to work with was a medallion stamp;


A really elegant monochrome card with the medallion hanging in the octagonal aperture.


A very elegant card I love the way the wording "tails" giver the impression that the medallion is a bouquet.
Well that is what my eye sees.  What do you think?


I have to hold my hand up here & say I absolutely love this card.  It is even better in the flesh as the inner black background is glitter card.  The medallion has been used on shrink plastic to get smaller versions.


From drama to delicate - this card really shows how one stamp can make a card.  Used here as a background & as a focal image.

I am now going to go & load the other set of photos I took.  Back in a moment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post