just chatting - again

Hi everyone - sorry tonight is once again a just chatting post.

I have spent most of the day with Nadine continuing to sort my floral decorations - with great success I might add.   I am getting quite excited because the ideas I have in my head are becoming reality & it is absolutely great.

Over the weekend I will be taking my sugar flowers to another dimension - that is - adding further layers.

Bob made us take a break today at about 1:00 pm & took us out for lunch at the Hawarden Farm Shop.  Gosh they slice the bread thick for their sandwiches.  But it was good to take a break.

So I am afraid I have not got around to loading the photos from the Mold meeting last night - I do hope you will forgive me.  I will definitely do that tomorrow & will get both the Show & Tell & the Project photos loaded.

Oh yes - I reported yesterday my brain loss when buying ribbon - I can report that at the Craft Shop in the Garden Centre near me they had the same ribbon - so I was able to purchase the extra baby ribbon to give me the amount I needed.  Based on comments I received at the meeting last night - it seemed to afford several of you a good laugh.  If I have achieved bringing laughter into your lives my life has been worth while Open-mouthed, te he.

I hope you have an absolutely lovely weekend organised - have fun.

More tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Only laughing because its nice to know that I'm not the only one to do daft things! !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post