previous post

Did you notice the way I closed the last post ........................

................. the thank you for visiting?   I had thought I was writing that post for my personal blog not the club blog.  But never mind perhaps it will encourage you to leave comments.

Hope you have had a good weekend.  Mine was OK except for more car problems.  I hate cars!!!!!!!  No I don't actually as I would be lost without it.  Whilst I was out with Nadine on Friday I heard a really strange noise.  At first it happened as I drove away - a bit like the doors locking.  That is a feature Bob's car has but not mine. When I dropped Nadine home it made a longer noise like it was locking & unlocking continuously.  So I figured it would have to go to the garage on Monday.

Then Saturday morning as we went out to Bob's car to go shopping I thought I heard a noise by my car.  Going up close the little beauty was ticking away - on, off, on, off.  So I shot off to the garage & they found that the locking device to the boot was not connecting properly.  So new bit ordered but the car cannot go in until Tuesday.  Whilst he was looking into the problem we found that the other doors were either not locking or staying locked when I unlocked them.

Anyway it has been sat on the drive quietly over the weekend - but it was a worry realising that until its fixed it may not be locked properly when I use it.  So not going far on Monday.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post