just chatting

Gosh  - what a drive Nadine & I had back from our shopping today - it absolutely threw it down.  The M6 was awful.  Yet we had had a beautiful sunny drive there.

We went once again to Boundary Mill - my main aim being some lingerie (posh aye) & shoes.  I found some rather nice lingerie so one down one to go.

We then thought - well I did really - that I would have another look at the outfits just in case & after all there was still a Sale on.  I tried 2 outfits on - one was a definite no no.  Looked good on the hanger but not "me" on me.  The second outfit was lovely - so there I am wondering whether to go for it or stick with what I bought before Christmas.  Nadine then had an idea - as she had noticed they had the dress that I had already bought on one of the rails.  So she popped off & got it & I then got out of one outfit & into that one so that I could compare.  Hmm - I am thinking of renting her out - she is so good!

Result?  I bought the new outfit leaving myself 2 months to make up my mind which one to wear on the day.

The shoes are going to be tricky I think & I am not sure how late I want to leave making my decision about them.

So there you are - that is what I have been up to today.

There is a lot of rugby on this weekend - so I think I will be shutting myself away upstairs & doing some crafting & I think part of that will be having a proper play with my Ebosser.   So could have some photos for you tomorrow.

Hope you have a great weekend to look forward to.  Have fun.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post