just chatting

Good evening everyone - I hope you have had a nice weekend.

Today has been mainly used for sorting the programme for the clubs for the next 3 months, in fact I managed to get through to August.  The months that are definite are April to June, then July & August could get changed depending on what interesting things arise.

I have stood back from wedding items today - but will have to push on during the rest of the week.  Must keep up.

Tomorrow evening is the February meeting for Mold II, so I have put my box already & hopefully I should not arrive there minus things. Then Wednesday I will have photos for you to look at.

I did take a little time out this morning to make a card for a challenge on the CD Sunday Challenge blog & thought I might show it to you here.  The theme was hugs & wishes.


This little cutie is called Violet & the sentiment is "If all else fails hug your Teddy" - so I even did a little (very little) stamping.  I did some 3-d work on it with the 2 flowers & her Teddy.  I have used one of my floral edge punches on the background paper to give it some interest.  Don 't know why I don't use it more often it is quite pretty.

Well that is my chat for today - more tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post