members showcase

Good evening everyone.

Yesterday I blogged a member showcase for Annette of Mold II & today I had an email from Betty of Mold II asking me if I had missed Rita's card in the magazine - Papercraft Essentials.

When I buy these magazines from time to time I always go straight to the "Your Cards" pages to see if anyone I know has a card featured.  Then at a later time I look through the rest of the magazine.  So my answer to Betty had to be "Yes, - I did miss it" - because.......

Rita made it to the "Your Letters" page & in fact had 2 cards featured,  So I immediately photographed it & here it is;


Well done Rita & I would have seen it eventually - but thank you to Betty for pointing it out to me.  I love the hanging card.

More tomorrow - I believe we are promised sunshine!  So, hopefully some time in the garden.

Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post