the mystery of the .......

............. lost ink pads.

You may remember that a little while back I mentioned that I couldn't find a small box that held small pigment ink pads?  I mentioned how I looked high & low for them?  Perhaps I didn't look quite high & low enough - because this week - I found them.

Oops - nearly forgot - good afternoon everyone.

They (the ink pads) were in the bottom drawer of my computer desk in a ziplock bag along with an acrylic block, some stamps, white ink refill & white ink pads.  I had used them for the White-wash technique & because I had only shown the technique to one club I decided to keep everything together for the demo at the other 2 clubs.  Then I must have made a "sensible??" decision to put them in the drawer where I could find them.

Doing something sensible doesn't work - I completely forgot about it.  So, when I couldn't find them decided I had left them somewhere.  Anyway they are found & I do know where I have put them until I need them ............. in a space on an empty bookcase shelf by the side of my craft desk.  Can't miss them, can't forget them there.

I really do wonder if being tidy is the thing for me - if they had just been left on the spare bed in the craft room I would probably NOT have "lost" them.  Hey ho!

I hope you all had a good weekend - I did make some cards but cannot show them to you at the moment. So something saved for later.

Despite the rain Bob & I went to a couple of garden centres to look for a large pot for my fountain - but to no avail.  Then I had a brain wave (even Bob thought so - so it must be good).  We didn't necessarily need a large pot - just something to cover the actual pot that would hold the water.  Log roll.  So we came home armed with a couple of lengths of log roll & now need a dry day to be able to go out in the garden & put it all together.  Will take some photos.

That is me for today - hopefully more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post