Mold photos - part 1

Hello again everyone.  I am here this time with the photos from the Mold meeting Show & Tell where the theme was Black & Yellow with a little white or neutral being allowed.



What a nice bright sunny card - the Kimono really suited that yellow background.


Now! aren't these shoes to die for?  That is so elegant & the pattern on the shoes is stamped.
I want a pair!  Probably wouldn't be able to walk in them though.


I love the use of this medallion die - it has been stamped in yellow & black which gives it the great dimension.  A really beautiful card.


This is a close-up of the sentiment - I haven't heard of that one before.
One to store away for future use.


Aah - this is really cute & that central image I had years ago - it just never goes out of "fashion"
Love the layout too.


Ooh! another different shaped card - I love finding these - this is so rich looking.
Just think of everything you can do on those cut out sections.


A close up of the flower on the front.  Really dimensional & the different layers have been stamped too.


Here we go - another fold flat pop up card in a box. They really are proving popular.
This is really stunning & everything on it has been stamped.


A close-up of the sentiment.


A close-up of the flowers & butterflies in the box.

Ladies of Mold club - this pop-up card in a box is the reason you have had a change made to your project for June - everyone at the meeting wanted to know how to make them.  It was on my list of things to do - a little further down the line.  But it is good to learn how to do something when it is popular not months later.  Hence my change of plan.

I will be making sure that the club page has a list of things to bring - but the first post currently on the blog will stay at the top of all the posts until the June meeting & that has the materials list on it.

That is me for now I have to start thinking lunch then getting myself off to the crochet workshop this afternoon.  Back later possibly - or in the morning - with the second set of photos from the Mold meeting.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post