Mold photos - part 2

Hi everyone
Sorry I didn't put these photos on here yesterday - but the weather was so gorgeous that I spent the day in the garden.  Not all of it gardening I might add - I also made sure I sat there for a while & enjoyed it. Managed to get sunburned too.

So here are the photos from the Mold project last Thursday which was the stretch card,  We were rather a small group again & it also looks like a couple of ladies got away without me taking a photo of their cards.


Lovely bright colours & there is that lovely happy birthday tag that appeared on the pop-up box card in the Show & Tell photos.



Close up of two of the elements on the card


Very delicate design - you might have to click on it & get a larger version to see the butterflies. I love the use of the card candy too.


Nice colour combination & butterflies again.
Butterflies & flowers really work well on this style of card
But don't forget the men - there is a lot you can do for them with this card.  Just pick their interest.


Another delicate design & yep - you can see them - butterflies.


I love the watch background paper on this one - would very much like to see it when it is finished.

I did sit there during the meeting & make another one of these - this time with Christmas paper.  I haven't photographed it as it isn't decorated.  Will show you when I have decided what to put it on it & have finished it.

Last night Bob & I went out for a meal with Russ & Nadine to celebrate Russ's birthday & their 4th wedding anniversary.  We were rather disappointed  that Gareth & Elayne couldn't make it - but they had good news for us - they now have a moving date for their new home - so they are going to be busy.  Better get to work on a New Home card hadn't I!

That's me for today. I am doing the demonstration tomorrow night at my HSNW club - so need to check I have everything ready.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post