Another challenge entered

Hi - I'm back again.  Hope you have all had a good day.

I managed today to sit down & get those fairies onto a card for the challenge.  I started with one idea which I couldn't quite get to work so ended doing it a different way.  I have written up in detail how I made it over on my blog here.

Basically I placed the fairies onto black tags, after pre-stamping them with a small fairy using clear embossing ink & EP.  After deciding I couldn't go down the path of my first thought technique, I took a folded A4 card & using sponge applicators, coloured it to reflect the colouring on the images. Here is the photo -


Do you like the little message - if you can read it that is. Two things in this card that normally I do not usually do much of - but I seem to be doing more at the moment - & that is glitter & 3-d.  Both fairies have been decoupaged & their wings have glitter on.  Mind you I am not sure either shows up too well in this photo.

The stamps are from a free gift on the front of a magazine recently, except for the little background fairy on the tags & between them - that is one of CaroLines silhouette fairies.

So what's next - did I hear you say?  No!  Oh well.

I have already started on an image for another challenge which has to reflect jewellery.  So watch this space.

How are things going with you ladies in Mold & Mold II with the sketch Show & Tell. I am looking forward to seeing how you have interpreted it, having already seen those created by CSNW.  I am in the process of looking out some more sketches to be used during 2011, & I am also thinking about a project for 2011.  I presume you would like a challenge for the year?

I think that's me for today - more tomorrow.  Have a nice evening whatever you may be doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post