Programme for 2011

Happy Saturday everyone.  I hope you are having a nice weekend.

I have been busy today but not actually creating anything.  I have been sorting out projects & "Show & Tell" items for our programmes in 2011,

At a recent meeting at the Mold club the ladies brought ideas into the meeting of things they would like to do or learn about.  Amongst them  were things like - stamping on acetate; brayering techniques; using friendly plastic & using bleach.  So if you have any other ideas please let me know through the comments option at the end of any of the posts. 

I think that we have covered friendly plastic at all 3 clubs, but that would have been some time ago.  So I will add it to the 2011 programme - I have searched the Internet & found a very good supplier & also some new techniques to use with it.  So! watch this space for further information. 

I am also looking at finding another retailer to visit us at one of our meetings in 2011 - because of our geographical situation I am looking at Companies from around Warrington & Manchester areas & have 2 or 3 in mind.  I will be contacting them next week, will keep you informed.

This time next week the Stamp Festival will have closed - I hope to be there long enough to pick up ideas on new products and/or techniques.

As you know I enjoy browsing amongst the many blogs that are out there in Internetdom & joining in challenges.  One of the things that some bloggers seem to like doing is taking a peek at what is on each others desk on a specific day of the week.  I think it is Wednesday.  The reason I mention it is when I was in my craft room last Wednesday I was reminded of it by the state of my desk.  Thought you might like to see.  I just cannot believe I managed to work with the state its in.  Its never clean & absolutely tidy when I am working - but ...........................


Could you work in that?  No neither can I - so tomorrow - tidy time, ready for the next set of projects & a couple of birthday cards.

I better rest this evening t9o builod up the necessary energy ...... te, he.

Comments

  1. Ah yes I have heard of what's on your work desk wednesday, yours is a very crafty mess, mine is usually covered in allsorts. Can't wait to see what you have lined up for us in 2011. Best get cracking on my card for the show and tell.

    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post