First Pictures

Hello again - I have popped back in with some photos for you.  Yesterday Jeanette from Mold II sent me pictures of the project made at their meeting on Tuesday (28 Sept). Rita who was looking after the club for me that evening had taken along a new Wendy Stenton template for an Art-deco card.  I saw her samples when I popped in & immediately bought the template.  I'm sure you will all agree with me how beautiful they are.  Jeanette sent them in as four mixed pictures & so that they show up well I have cropped sets of them out to make more photos in the slide show.



Before I go I must tell you about a milestone reached today, & pleased don't laugh.  Bob is expecting me to put this bit of news here & I know Gareth would probably be thinking the same.

Tonight ......... I cooked dinner!

Well, that's it for now, but the beauty of this host site for blogs is - I can pop in & out much easier.  (Note;  I think I have laboured this point a bit too much lately - so thats the last mention, honest).

So there may be another posting later.

Enjoy the photos, & please leave some comments for the ladies, then perhaps they will do the same for you when it is your pictures showing.






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post