Just popping in to say hello!

Hi everyone
I hope you have had a good weekend.


Just popping in quickly so that you know I haven't forgotten you all.  I have been reasonably creative today & made a wedding card & one for one of my weekly challenges I enter.  The challenge one was using images etc from a CD - so I spent quite a bit of time just going through CD's to find the right background & papers.  In fact the wedding card was also made from CD images. I shall have you all shouting at me if I don't get back to doing some stamping, won't I?  I ran out of time to photograph them today - will try & do it tomorrow.

We do have a full day tomorrow, as we sadly have a funeral to go to, so I know you will forgive me if I don't get around to writing the blog.


Take care everyone - talk soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post