Creativity & how!

Good evening all

Well! I said I wanted to be creative today & I have been.  I made the masculine card for next week & I am sorry but I put it in the envelope & sealed it without photographing it.  I didn't do a faux book, or a faux card in an envelope - I used a decoupage sheet that I bought some time ago.  It consisted of a box/window aperture style card.  In the window was a picture of a mans shirt & tie, umbrella, briefcase, shoes.  These were then decoupaged.

In the afternoon I set to on making more Christmas cards & made 24.  I can't show you those either as they are the cards that I make for all you club members.

Then this evening I had quite a start as I realised that I must create the ones that have to go abroad - I have one to go to France, one to the States & the other to Australia.  So busy weekend I think.

Whatever you are doing this weekend - have fun.

Talk again tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post