Popping in for a chat

Hi again everyone. 

What a lovely sunny day it has been - a nice crispy frosty start & then sunshine.  I hear the forecast is for rain & lots of it.  Ah well, not much we can do.

I managed to be creative this afternoon & made my challenge card for the CD Sunday Challenge that I usually enter quite regularly.  But this is the first one for a couple of weeks.  You can see the photo of the card on my website here.

I also managed to sort the Christmas cards I have made - & there is not nearly enough - so more to do.  Although I do have quite a few toppers prepared.  I need to start thinking about the designs for the extra special ones that I have to make as well.

Tomorrow I have a workshop in the morning - a class on basic card making - which is always interesting.  I like watching the way the cards progress during the morning, especially when someone has possibly never made a card before.  Then in the afternoon I am off round to Sue to wrap up all those lovely club Christmas raffles.  Now it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

That's it for today.  Sleep well.  Night, night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post